In inland navigation, sometimes centimeters are crucial for a safe encounter between vessels.
The basic aim of developing the product line RADARpilot720° was to provide the skipper with all helpful information, even under extreme limited visibility.
We offer perfect solutions for all demands in inland navigation. It ranges from simple electronic chart displays with AIS overlay to complex solutions with multi radar displays.
The proven navigation system RADARpilot720° integrates software and hardware quality with advanced sensor processing methods. It is successfully in operation worldwide in about 1000 vessels, as well as in radar training centers.
By continuous extension and ongoing participation to international research projects, we assure to improve integrated navigation on inland waterways in the times of digitalization.
- Overlay of radar and ECDIS chart
- Powerful PCIe RADARinterface card
- Inland ECDIS certificate
- Display and operation of Inland AIS
- Precise positioning due to GNSS
- Rate-of-turn indicator
- Display of depth, fairway or channel
- Large chart data base
- Network interface with firewall
- Download of current gauges
- Guiding lines
- Trip computer with VHF
- Display of fuel consumption
- Multi radar display
- Flexible monitor size, even 26″
Learn more about the functions of RADARpilot720°: