We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data security regulations and this privacy statement.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Server log files
The hoster of this web site automatically automatically collects and saves information in the server’s log files that your browser transmits to us:
- Browser typ und browser version
- the operating system used
- Referrer URL
- IP address
- Date and time of server request
These data cannot be connected to specific persons. None of these data will be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check these data retrospectively, in case there is concrete indication of an inlawful use.
If you contact us via contact form on our web site, your data are stored, but will be treated as strictly confidential and stored only for the purpose of processing your query. We don’t pass your personal data to third party without your explicit assent.
Our web page uses SSl encryption in order to protect confidential information, e.g. during your inquiries. If the SSl encryption is active, indicated by the lock symbol and the adress “https://”, any personal information you submit to us will be free from unauthorized third-party intrusion.
Rights to information, correction, deletion or blocking
You have the right to be informed at any time about your personal data processed, the origin, the recipients of transmission and the pupose of the use of data. If you have further questions to this topic your can contact us at any time under the imprint of the specified address.
Plug-ins from YouTube
Our website uses plugin of YouTube operated by Google. The owner of this site is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit a site with this plugin, a connetion to the servers of YouTube is establisghed and information about your visit is transmitted to the YouTube server. If you are logged in concurrently to your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your websurfing activities to your personal profile. To avoid this, you habe to log out from your YouTube account. More information about handling user data by YouTube is available on: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”, IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Social plug-ins from Twitter
Plug-in fom XING
our website uses function of the network XING, provided by XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Any time you use this function, a connection to the servers of XING is established. To the best of our knowledge, there is no recording of personal data, nor storing of IP addresses, nor analysis of user data. Further information is available in the privacy statement of XING: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: (firstname.lastname@example.org )